WHAT TO BRING AND TO WEAR
- Top Cycling jersey or t-shirts
- Lightweight rain jacket Never trust the tropical climate
- Bottom All Mountain or DH style shorts. If you don’t have one, we recommend light fabric shorts with elastic waist-band or surf shorts.
- Shoes Athletic shoes, lightweight hiking boots, or trail running shoes with a sturdy sole work well. (Riders can bring their own clipless pedals and shoes and we can install them on our bike).
RECOMMENDED PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
- Camera Sport or compact one.
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Some cash If you enjoy your ride, please tip your guide.
JOIN US WITH YOUR OWN BIKE
If you are bringing your own bike it should be tuned and in good working condition before the start of the tour. We strongly recommend you have your bike checked out prior to departure. A mountain bike of good quality and in good operating condition is essential. Our guides carry tools and a supply of spare parts suitable for use on most bikes. If your bike has special features or specifications, then you must supply your own parts and tools.