BOOKING / CANCELLATION POLICIES
Terms & Conditions
Trailhead reserves the right to cancel or reroute any tour due to acts of nature, trail conditions, or unforeseen circumstances that would hinder our ability to run a trip. Trailhead is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a guest in relation to a cancelled tour including costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations, sickness and non-refundable air tickets and/or any penalties associated with such tickets.
Medical Coverage: Although we provide the basic medical insurance with every tour purchased, this covers only local hospital medical cost with some conditions applied.
Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance for extra cover emergency medical and evacuation coverage and for protection against trip cancellation.
To make a reservation we require a full amount payment for all Day Tours. A deposit is required when arranging Multi-Day Tours and Private Tours. The deposit is 20% of the tour value and is non refundable. Payment of the balance is due 30 days before the departure date. The confirmation sent will contain details of final payment required for any booking.
No person(s) is allowed to join a tour without fully settling their invoice and receiving a confirmation email from us.
Trailhead will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarize themselves with the booking terms and conditions. Refunds are not provided for wet or changing weather conditions.
For all Day Tours
- Cancellation over 14 days from departure date: 10% loss of tour price
- Cancellation 14 days – 48 hours from departure date: 50% loss of tour price
- Cancellation within 48 hours of departure date: 100% loss of tour price
For Multi-Day Tours
- Cancellation over 14 days from departure date: 50% loss of tour price or balance of the deposit paid
- Cancellation 14 days – 72 hours from departure date: 75% loss of tour price
- Cancellation within 72 hours of departure date: 100% loss of tour price