TRAIL AND WHITE WATER RAFT
One Day Mountain Biking Plus One Day White Water Rafting on the Mae Taeng River
Join the exciting 10k white water raft with a great Class III-IV rapid section on the Mae Taeng River. The fast and flowing river with give you the thrill with the stunning scenery of nature and culture along the way. On the next day, mountain bike Suthep-Pui national park to explore the hidden trails and hill tribe’s secret spots. The two trips in the unspoiled nature will give you the unforgettable wilderness experience.
- One day White Water Rafting Tour 3,000 Baht
- Trailhead’s Buffalo Soldier One Day Mountain Bike Tour 3500 Baht
Normal Price for both 6,500 Baht
Special Promotion Price for both tours: 6,099 Baht per person
Included in this price
- A full day white water rafting experience on Mae Taeng River
- A full day epic mountain biking expereince
- Friendly and professional guide
- Premium full suspension YT Jeffsy. More details here. (for MTB Tour)
- Protective gears
- Drinks, and snacks
- Lunch (for MTB Tour)
- National park entrance fee
- Transportation to and from your hotel
Not included in the price
- Accommodation in-between each tour (can be arranged per your request)
- Gratuities (optional)
Day 1: Chiang Mai White Water Rafting Tour
After the full safety briefing, adventure set off with the first 3 Km of exciting class III rapids through lush jungle and amazing scenery. The upper section is gorgeous with a few fun rapids to warm up in before arriving at the top of the main class IV section. The class IV section is non-stop action. Follow your guide’s commands as you charge forward through many rewarding class IV rapids. At the bottom everyone gives a paddle high five and celebrates a job well done, completing the most exciting section of rapids in northern Thailand. But the fun is not done ~ you still have 4 kilometers of Class III and 5 more kilometers back down to the starting point. Don’t be surprised to see an elephant while floating down this spectacular scenic section of river.
- UL Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets
- CE EN certified helmets.
- CPR and First Aid Certified guides and staff
- Drinking water, tea or coffee
- Towel set
Day 1 Schedule
- Pickup from Chiang Mai 8.30 am or 12.00 pm
- Return to Chiang Mai: 4pm or 7pm
WHAT TO BRING AND TO WEAR
- A change of clothes as you will get wet!
- A swimming suit (quick drying shorts to wear over swimsuit is recommended for comfort and cultural sensitivity),
- Dryshoes or sandals.
Day 2: Buffalo Solider Mountain Biking Tour
(Mountain Biking the first day if you prefer)
Everyone’s favorite trail is a fun mix of singletrack, doubletrack and dirt roads that link up remote hill tribe’s villages. Ride through the most stunning scenery of Thai highland jungle. Stop for the local coffee house, overlooking the remarkable natural landscape and the view of Chiang Mai city. The variety of trails allows for moderate to more experienced riders. Challenge yourself with the punchy hill climbs and have a blast with fast and flowy trails with just the right amount of technical for a fun ride.
This Buffalo Soldier is not really fighting for survival, just a stamina test as there is a good amount of climbing. Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy, Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yo!
Tour At A Glance
Trail Type (for whole Ride)
Total Cycling Distance
Day 2 Time Schedule
- 8.00 am Hotel pick up
- 9.30 am Shop departure
- 10.45 am Start riding
- 12.00 pm Trail side lunch
- 4.00 pm Snack
- 5.30 pm Finish/Hotel drop off
WHAT TO BRING AND TO WEAR
- Top Cycling jersey or t-shirts
- Lightweight rain jacket. Never trust the tropical climate
- Bottom All Mountain or DH style shorts. If you don’t have one, we recommend light fabric shorts with elastic waist-band or surf shorts.
- Shoes Athletic shoes, lightweight hiking boots, or trail running shoes with a sturdy sole work well. (Riders can bring their own clipless pedals and shoes and we can install them on our bike).
RECOMMENDED PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
- Camera Sport or compact one.
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Some cash If you enjoy your ride, please tip your guide.